First-Year Faculty Should Submit to Their Chair:
- Plan of Action: first year faculty should work with their chairs to submit a plan of action in each of the three major effort areas, teaching, research, and service. Each statement should give attention to goals of inclusion and diversity in the department, the college, the university, or your discipline.
- A statement of the expected and agreed upon teaching schedule for the year and a brief (one page) reflective statement on teaching.
- A brief (one page maximum) summary of service obligations (not required for lecturers).
- A brief (one page) research plan. Lecturers may submit a brief professional development plan if appropriate for their DOE.
- Copies of current syllabi and an updated CV.
Online Submission of FMER material to the Dean's Office
Portfolio #2 will be submitted via email to Sarah Lyon (cc: Teresa Smith) using Adobe PDF portfolios. (Please see the ‘How to create a PDF portfolio’ document for instructions)
Each department should submit the following materials.
- Chair Rating Sheet Webform for each indivudal faculty member.
- Portfolio #2- Departmental evaluation report and the plan of action. Please use the naming convention (Last_First_Department_FMER_year) Portfolio #2 will be submitted via email to Sarah Lyon (cc: Teresa Smith) using Adobe PDF portfolios.
Note: The faculty and the department should keep all copies of course syllabi and updated CV’s.