LEXINGTON, Ky. (Sept. 14, 2022) — The University of Kentucky College of Arts & Sciences has selected 21 student representatives and two co-coordinators as College Ambassadors for the 2022-23 year. The A&S Ambassador Program encourages the development of leadership and communication skills while the students represent the college to visitors, alumni and current students.
Student Ambassadors for 2022-23 are:
- Libby Blank, co-coordinator, Biology and Spanish senior from Walton, Kentucky.
- Cameron Lynch, co-coordinator, Neuroscience senior from Lexington.
- Madison Baker, Psychology and Interdisciplinary Disability Studies junior from Henderson, Kentucky.
- Isabel Baker, Health, Society, and Populations junior from Mason, Ohio.
- Madeline Bavely, Environmental and Sustainability Studies and Theatre senior from Atlanta.
- Shaina Belford, Philosophy senior from Columbus, Ohio.
- JC Berry, Foreign Language and Intentional Economics junior from Louisville.
- Nathan Boyce, Biology junior from Dayton, Ohio.
- Zach Brown, Neuroscience junior from Lexington.
- Ella Brown-Terry, English sophomore from MurrayKentucky.
- Navaeh Eggleston, Mathematics junior from Madison, Alabama.
- Joshua Griffith, Neuroscience junior from Greenup, Kentucky.
- Alyssa Hargis, Environmental and Sustainability Studies, and Public Health senior from Milford, Ohio.
- Maddie Hein, Biology sophomore from Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania.
- Tina Huynh, Political Science junior from Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Sayword Kaiser, Psychology senior from Lexington.
- Maggie Lerch, International Studies senior from Hillsboro, Ohio.